The top famous and best delicious 卤味 at Hong Kong - especially 卤水鹅

This is the best out of the best, top famous, delicious 卤味 at Hong Kong, called 生记. Their famous dishes is 卤水鹅. Sorry, is not just 卤水鹅, but 卤水狮头鹅 (that means large goose). Why I say it is the best (not only I say so, but it is a famous one with many people say so), because it is not too oily, the taste is strong, and with a lot of varieties. Besides 卤水鹅, you can mix with 猪头肉,猪颈,猪大肠,红肠,猪俐 (tongue), 鹅俐 (expensive), and many many more. Where is it? One branch at Hong Hum 紅磡,and you say 生记 the taxi driver will know.

Oh I am hungry now. Very hungry............


Click here for more HK information

Sponsored Links


Related Posts by Categories



1 comment:

RelishSavour said...

Hello! Interesting blog u have. I'll be holidaying in hong kong next month. Hope you could help me to summarize recommended good food for me to try! Will be staying at Salisbury YMCA, Tsim Sha Tsui. Thanks for your help!
My email: relishsavour@yahoo.com